I was left speechless after reading this article. Jack Kelley never disappoints!!
Click Here: Who Is The Restrainer? – Gracethrufaith.
1. www.gracethrufaith.com – Jack Kelley, the author of this website’s contents, answers any question about religion you could possibly think of – and with the historical context, “pop culture,” and original Hebrew and/or Greek Bible translation to support his point of view.
- Check out the ‘About’ section, in order to get acquainted with his beliefs and missions, and see if they are in line with yours. If you like what you see, you will not be disappointed in exploring his articles – I PROMISE.
2. www.raptureready.com – Articles are posted daily by various Christian authors, covering a range of topics, most of which correlate current events with Bible Prophecy and End Times. This is the site that led me to Jack Kelley, by way of an article he’d posted.
3. www.ardue.org – This is the first website I’ve found, to have such a dramatic impact on my life. I followed the Hermetic Philosophy Lectures, and recommend them to every single person I meet, because as I said, this is one of the most influential sources of information I have ever known!
- Self-knowledge is taught using the psychological model of Man as Machine. Keeping this model in the back of my mind while furthering my studies, has helped me tremendously in making sense of the world around me, and the people residing within it.
- I began this system of lectures a little backwards, as you will see below. It worked for me, but if you’d rather start at the top, the above link will take you to a chronological index of the systems of studies offered:
- Lecture 10 – Studying Oneself
- Lecture 4 – Wrong Functions
- Lecture 5 – Consciousness, Laws and Influence
- These lectures were written by PD Ouspenskey, who was a Russian esotericist known for his accounts of the Greek-Armenian teachings of esoteric doctrine, by George Gurdjieff (source). I can attest to the helpfulness in which these lectures are delivered, and admit that had I not found this information, I would not be the person I am today.
4. Addiction and Grace: Love and Spirituality in the Healing of Addictions, by Gerald G. May, MD
- This book was the very first resource I used when beginning my journey toward self-discovery. It was a great tool, helping to identify the things in my life that I did not necessarily think were distractions (or addictions, as Dr. May writes). This is also at the top of my reference list, as far as giving inspiration when looking to discover your potential, or to find yourself in general. I will share an outline I created, summarizing the first couple of chapters, if you would like to read prior to committing to a purchase. (Keep your eyes peeled for a new menu category that will be the dumping ground for all of my notes and other printable documents.)
- You will find the Amazon link to this book (here), if you’d like to check it out. The Look Inside option is available, and allows you to view the first several pages of the printed copy.
5. www.biblegateway.com – Out of all the Bible sites out there, why this one?
- In addition to the Topical Index and large variety of Bible Translations available, Bible Gateway’s, Add Parallel tool, offers the option to study side-by-side comparisons of the same Bible passage in an alternate Translation of your choosing. This tool is a wonderful point of reference, when studying and dissecting passages, aiding in a more complete and accurate understanding of the writing’s intended translation and meaning.
I think that covers it! 😉 I sincerely hope these sources provide you the same level of guidance and inspiration they have provided me. No matter where you are in life, or the struggles you are facing, it is always comforting to have someone (or something) to relate to – and all of these resources provide that. I would love to hear any feedback you might have regarding these references and/or their contents!
Until next time!
“There is beauty in the world, you just have to choose to see it”
gracethrufaith.com is a non-denominational, non-church, Christian ministry dedicated to providing believers with a deeper understanding…..
….to read more, CLICK HERE: About Our Site.